Coed Spring Break Tennis Camp
Register on ActivityHero
Spartans Sports Camp is offering a spring tennis camp at Mountain View High School. The camp will be open to girls and boys in grades 3 - 8.This tennis camp provides the beginner and the intermediate with the fundamental tools for competitive tennis. Campers are matched accordingly with others to current skills development, while no experience is required for this camp. Emphasis is placed upon the skills for volleys, ground strokes, and service. This tennis camp is a guaranteed fun tennis tune up experience.
We look to forward to seeing you there!
This camp will run in one session: April 6 - 10, 2020
from 9:00am-3:00pm daily (or 9:00am-12:00pm for half day).
The cost of a 5-day full-day session of this camp is $415, or the daily rate is just $95; the cost of a 5-day half-day session of this camp is $285, or the daily rate is just $65. This camp is open to kids in grades 3
through 8. Each camper will receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack. Lunch is available for an additional fee (click here for details
). Extended care is also available for an additional fee (click here for details
Coach Frank Smyth:
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Technical skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Technical skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Tactical skill development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers