Coed Tennis Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
This tennis camp provides the beginner and the intermediate with the fundamental tools for competitive tennis. Campers are matched accordingly with others to current skills development, while no experience is required for this camp. Emphasis is placed upon the skills for volleys, ground strokes, and service. This tennis camp is a guaranteed fun tennis tune up experience.Camp fee includes t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack.
There will be a limited number of loaner rackets available but all participants should bring their own.
This camp will run in one session: July 20 - 24, 2020
from 9:00am-3:00pm daily.
The cost of a 5-day session of this camp is $415. This camp is open to kids entering grades 3
through 9 in August 2020. Each camper will receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack. Lunch is available for an additional fee (click here for details
). Extended care is also available for an additional fee (click here for details
Coach Frank Smyth
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Technical skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Technical skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Tactical skill development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers