Coed Tennis Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
This tennis camp provides the beginner and the intermediate with the fundamental tools for competitive tennis. Campers are matched accordingly with others to current skills development, while no experience is required for this camp. Emphasis is placed upon the skills for volleys, ground strokes, and service. This tennis camp is a guaranteed fun tennis tune up experience.Camp fee includes t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack.
There will be a limited number of loaner rackets available but all participants should bring their own.
Coach Frank Smyth
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Technical skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Technical skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Tactical skill development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers