Boys Volleyball Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
This camp is geared to help the athlete develop good sound volleyball fundamentals.
We will work through the progression of skill development ranging from passing, setting,
serving, and hitting. We then will incorporate those skills in game like settings,
helping them to understand how all the pieces work together. Members of the volleyball
team will also assist in helping to make this a worthwhile camp!
This camp will run in one session: July 20 - 24, 2020
from 9:00am-3:00pm daily.
The cost of a 5-day session of this camp is $415. This camp is open to kids entering grades 5
through 9 in August 2020. Each camper will receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack. Lunch is available for an additional fee (click here for details
). Extended care is also available for an additional fee (click here for details
Coach Ken Lancaster
Ken has coached club volleyball for 5 years at MVVC & 8 years at the MVLA High School District. He has 36 years of playing experience!
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Technical skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Technical skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Tactical skill development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers