Coed Cheer Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
This camp is geared towards educating young girls and boys in the sport and performance of
cheerleading. It is open to beginner through intermediate cheerleaders. Your child will
learn game cheers, stunts, tumbling and a halftime performance dance. We will separate the
camp into beginner and intermediate levels according to the number enrolled in camp. There
will be a performance to showcase what they have learned on the Friday of camp.
This camp will run in two sessions: Session 1: July 6 - 10, 2020
(grades 1-4) & Session 2: July 13 - 17, 2020
(grades 5-8) from 9:00am-3:00pm daily.
The cost of a 5-day session of this camp is $415. This camp is open to kids entering grades 1
through 8 in August 2020. Each camper will receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack. Lunch is available for an additional fee (click here for details
). Extended care is also available for an additional fee (click here for details
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Technical skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Technical skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Tactical skill development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers