Multi-sport Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
The multi-sport camp offers campers the opportunity to play a wide variety of sports and games. Campers will get to play traditional sports like basketball, football, and soccer but will also get the chance to play sports they have never tried before such as lacrosse, track & field, Frisbee golf and more. The objective of the multi-sport camp is to introduce campers to as many sports as possible - to see what they would like to pursue further. A minimum of 4 sports will be played each day. Counselors will help campers learn the basics of each sport while creating a fun environment for all.
The multi-sport currently includes the following sports:
-Capture the Flag
-Track and Field
-And many more!
This camp will run in seven sessions: Jun 12-Jun 16, 2023
, Jun 19-Jun 23, 2023
, Jun 26-Jun 30, 2023
, Jul 3-Jul 7, 2023
(no camp Jul 4), Jul 10-Jul 14, 2023
, Jul 17-Jul 21, 2023
, & Jul 24-Jul 28, 2023
from 9:00 am-3:00 pm daily.
The cost of a 5-day session of this camp is $525 ($420 for the Jul 3-Jul 7, 2023 session). This camp is open to kids entering grades 1
through 7 in August 2023. Each camper will receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack. Lunch is available for an additional fee (click here for details
). Extended care is also available for an additional fee (click here for details
COVID vaccinations are recommended, but not required. Modifications to activities and other measures will be in place to reduce the risk of COVID. All state and local regulations will be followed.
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 am - 8:55 am: Campers arrive at outdoor basketball courts for supervised free play (Basketball, street hockey, street soccer, chalk drawing, and more)
- 9:00 am - 9:10 am: Camp Roll Call and Announcements
- 9:10 am - 9:20 am: Warm-up
- 9:20 am - 10:15 am: Sport
- 10:20 am - 11:15 am: Sport 2
- 11:15 am - 11:25 am: Snack
- 11:30 am - 12:20 pm: Swimming or Alternative Activity (Dodgeball, Indoor soccer, Field Games, and more)
- 12:20 pm - 1:00 pm: Lunch
- 1:05 pm - 1:55 pm: Sport 3
- 2:00 pm - 2:50 pm: Sport 4
- 2:50 pm - 3:00 pm: Sign out at outdoor basketball courts/supervised free play