Girls Basketball Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
This camp is for those who enjoy a fast paced, in-your-face style of basketball.
Great defense and teamwork is the foundation of a good basketball player. The
emphasis will focus on combining the fundamentals of defense, ball handling, and shooting
with the concepts of teamwork and life skills.
MVHS girl窶冱 basketball camp offers different levels of the basketball camp
experience based on the skill level of each player. We focus on improvement of skills
and fostering positive attitudes on and off of the court. Our basketball camp will
incorporate small and large group instruction, as well as conditioning by use of stations
and game play. The culmination of the camp will be a round robin basketball tournament played
on the last day of the camp. We look forward to meeting you and your athlete soon!
This camp will run in one session: June 22-June 26, 2020
from 9:00am-3:00pm daily.
The cost of a 5-day session of this camp is $415. This camp is open to kids entering grades 3
through 8 in August 2020. Each camper will receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack. Lunch is available for an additional fee (click here for details
). Extended care is also available for an additional fee (click here for details
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Technical skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Technical skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Tactical skill development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers