Girls Softball Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
We will have a limited amount of helmets, bats, and catcher gear available. Participants must supply their own mitts and cleats.
Players will develop all the fundamental skills of softball in a fun and safe environment. They will learn and develop all 5 tools that it takes to be a better player. We will focus on hitting, throwing, baserunning, pitching and catching. Players will be broken up in stations in the morning to focus skill development and play simulated games in the afternoon.
Coach Ariana Garcia
Ariana Garcia graduated from Cupertino High School where she was able to play Field Hockey, Soccer and Softball. Ariana attended Foothill College and College of San Mateo where she played one year of softball at each school while earning her Associates Degree. Ariana transferred to Salem University in Salem, West Virginia on a Softball scholarship, where she received her Bachelor窶冱 Degree in Physical Education. While at Salem University, she played Softball for two years and Cross Country and Track and Field for one year. Ariana is now pursing her Master窶冱 Degree in Special Education online at Grand Canyon University.
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Fielding skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Hitting skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm In-Game Skills Development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers