Girls Volleyball Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
This camp is geared to help the athlete develop good sound volleyball fundamentals.
We will work through the progression of skill development ranging from passing, setting,
serving, and hitting. We then will incorporate those skills in game like settings,
helping them to understand how all the pieces work together. Members of the volleyball
team will also assist in helping to make this a worthwhile camp!
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Technical skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Technical skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Tactical skill development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers