Coed Track & Field Summer Camp
Register on ActivityHero
Our Track and Field camp offers youth an opportunity to learn and
participate in various track and field events. We will focus on teaching the fundamentals of
track and field in a fun and competitive manner. We will cover the sprints, distance, hurdles,
jumps, throws and relays. Youth will be taught the skills and techniques that will help them
enhance their overall athletic performance on the track and field, as well as other sports.
The camp will also cover basic strength training and conditioning, stretching, and proper warm
up and cool down. We hope the camp will provide a positive experience for all that are involved
and that they continue to participate in the sport of track & field in the future.
This camp will run in one session: July 6 - 10, 2020
from 9:00am-3:00pm daily.
The cost of a 5-day session of this camp is $415. This camp is open to kids entering grades 4
through 9 in August 2020. Each camper will receive a t-shirt, water bottle, and drawstring backpack. Lunch is available for an additional fee (click here for details
). Extended care is also available for an additional fee (click here for details
Coach Scott Ishizaki
Sample Daily Schedule:
- 8:30 - 8:50 am Campers arrive at the location of their sports
- 9:00 am Dynamic warm-up
- 9:10 am Technical skill isolation stations
- 10:00 am Technical skill integration stations
- 11:00 am Cross training: Swimming, capture-the-flag, dodge ball, relays, etc.
- 12:00 pm Lunch
- 1:00 pm Tactical skill development
- 2:00 pm Competition/Scrimmaging
- 3:00 pm Dismiss/Parents pick-up campers